So here’s the headlines.
- Jonathan Brand and Russel Ross condemned by several more people for saying naughty words over the wireless and being mean to a retired actor.
- More absurd economic calamity, as it is now revealed that money is a man-made concept and thus in itself valueless!
- Train prices are due to go up in order to help fund declining quality and service.
- Famous musician-actor-writer dies prematurely.
- American President Elect Barrack H. Obama is made of chocolate and rainbows and shits exploding porcelain eggs which hatch phoenixes.
- There’s some wars happening somewhere.
- Also, thousands upon thousands of people in foreign countries are dying.