Count Boney was another strange one-joke character that I invented in a feverish rush of creative energy. He is a skeletal Transylvanian vampire count, whose poor grasp of English is an excuse of a series of ridiculously contrived Halloween-themed puns, often in very poor taste, for non Halloween-related greeting cards.
To Illustrate in addition to the above, here’s some potential greeting card puns:
- Conbatulations on Your Twenty Burst Blood Vessel!
- Sorry I Messed Your Wedding, I was at a FUNeral!
- Give Us This Day Our Scaly Bread
- Conbonelences on Your Approaching Maimage!
- I Vish You All the Beast on this Helliday Season
- Harpy Birthday Mothra!
- Harpy Faminetimes Day!
- Conbatulations on Your Abortion!
And click on the pic to order actual genuine Christmas cards. And do it quickly, before the season is ov… FUCK! I missed it!